Beautifully Framed Poem to to keep your loved one close at heart.
• Offered with a wall hanger and an easel back that opens for a photo.
• Frame measures 10.5"W x 10.5"T x 1.5"D.
• Photo opening for a 4"x6" picture.
• Made in the U.S.A
He Only Takes the Best
God saw you getting tired
and a cure was not to be,
so He put his arms around you and
whispered “Come with Me.”
With tear filled eyes we watched
as you suffered and faded away,
although we loved you deeply we
could not will you to stay.
A golden heart stopped beating,
hard working hands at rest,
God broke our hearts to show us,
“He Only Takes The Best.”
Thank you for submitting your review
Your post is being reviewed by our team and will be available as soon as it is approved.
Be the first one to review Personally Yours - He Only Takes the Best
We're sorry, we need you to make the following change(s).
Rights & Obligations
- By submitting a review you are giving The Sympathy Store, powered by Life Tributes the nonexclusive right to post your review on this Web site and other media.
- Your review will be posted within seven business days from date of submission.
- Reviews that do not meet our guidelines will be deleted. Please read our Review Guidelines.
- Your email will not appear anywhere on our site. We will only use this to contact you about your review if there is a need to communicate or ask you a question. It's not mandatory, but we do ask you put your email for the rare possibility we need to contact you.
At The Sympathy Store we understand that getting your gifts to their recipient quickly is important, so we do our best to process your order as promptly as possible. Orders are processed Monday – Friday, if your order is received after 12 noon EST it will be processed the following business day.
We ship via major carriers to any continental U.S. destination. We are unable to ship to international addresses, outside the continental United States, P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses at this time.
For personalized items, please allow 2-3 days additional processing time.
All flowers and sympathy plants are hand delivered by a local florist. These items are available for same-day delivery if ordered on a weekday by 3pm in the recipients time zone or on Saturday by noon in the recipient’s time zone.